Saturday 3 November 2012

REVIEW ON TRIPADVISOR BY Henrik, Copenhagen, Denmark




“My favorite place and people;”
Reviewed 19 February 2012
1 person found this review helpful
I have been living in Udaipur for 5 months, working for an NGO, from Sept 2011 to Feb 2012. I often came to "The Little Prince" with my coworkers and friends, at least once a week, to kick back after field trips and office work. It was great to have a good and friendly place to have a few beers, a excellent roasted chicken and watch some football on Sundays.

The food is very good and the prices are very reasonable, I have never accentually stayed in the rooms,

all of the guest houses and restaurants i tried in Udaipur, the Little Prince is diffidently my favorite!

Stayed September 2011, travelled solo

No comments:

Post a Comment